Term Time Writing Workshops
We are now accepting enrolments for Spring 2018! The Spring Term starts Jan 6 at the ECP Centre and workshops run from January to mid-June as follows:
- Publishing workshops run for 14 weeks from January through April
- Skill-building workshops follow on for 5-7 weeks from May to mid-June
- Reading & analysis workshops run for 19 weeks from January to mid-June
Read the descriptions by clicking on the workshop names below. Customised private, semi-private or closed group writing classes are also available. Please contact us to discuss how we can support your child’s needs.
- Enrol for ISF and WIS writing workshops directly through the school.
- Register before Dec 6 to receive the $300 off early registration discount.
- Sign up for BOTH publishing and skill-building workshops before Jan 31 to receive an additional $250 off.
|Day of the week||Time||Age Group||Workshop|
|4:15-5:45||6-8||Under the Sea|
|Tuesday||2:15-3:15||4-5 (Foundation Year)||Intro to Creative Writing at ISF Academy*|
|3:30-4:30||6-8 (Gr. 1-2)||Student Trumpet at ISF Academy*|
|4:00-5:30||10-13||Last of the Great|
|Wednesday||2:15-3:15||4-5 (Foundation Year)||Intro to Creative Writing at ISF Academy*|
|3:30-4:30||8-10 (Gr. 3-5)||Student Trumpet at ISF Academy*|
|4:30-6:00||11-13 (Gr. 6-8)||Last of the Great at ISF Academy*|
|4:15-5:45||10-13||Last of the Great|
|Thursday||5:00-6:30||14+||Independent Creative Writing|
|3:20-4:35||11-13 (Year 7-9)||Last of the Great at WIS*|
|4:00-5:30||6-8||Under the Sea|
|5:00-6:30||11-13||Fiction Analysis Plus|
|Saturday||9:00-10:00||12-14||Issues in Fiction|
|10:15-11:45||8-10||Dear Mrs. Jones|
|10:15-11:45||10-13||Last of the Great|
|10:30-12:00||6-8||Under the Sea|
|3:30-5:00||11-13||Fiction Analysis Plus|
|3:30-5:00||6-8||Under the Sea|
|3:30-5:00||8-10||Dear Mrs. Jones|