Holiday Writing Workshops
Midterm Break is coming around the corner for many schools and we are pleased to announce we will be running 3-day writing workshops for ages 4-14 on Oct 16, 18 and 19!
- Ages 4-6: Students meet ECP’s Perry the Penguin who has travelled with ECP teachers around Hong Kong — and even abroad!
- Ages 6-8: Students learn new vocab and play with suffixes and syllables as they make their own version of The Wonky Donkey
- Ages 8-10: Students try their hand at fan fiction and writing diaries from the perspective of their favourite fictional character
- Ages 11+: Students work on building suspense and atmosphere as they write spooky stories
Click on the workshop names in the schedule for more details or contact us to arrange private or semi-private classes on the above topics, for our independent writing project and self-publishing services, or for customised writing skills support.
- Bring-A-Friend: Join with a friend to each receive 5% off
|Oct 16, 18, 19||10:00-11:00||Ages 4-6||Perry the Penguin||$990|
|10:00-12:00||Ages 6-8||The Soggy Froggy||$1,950|
|10:00-12:00||Ages 8-10||Dear Diary Fan Fiction||$1,950|
|10:00-12:00||Ages 11+||Spooky Stories||$1,950|
|1:30-2:30||Ages 4-6||Perry the Penguin||$990|
|2:00-4:00||Ages 6-8||The Soggy Froggy||$1,950|
|2:00-4:00||Ages 8-10||Dear Diary Fan Fiction||$1,950|
|2:30-4:30||Ages 11+||Spooky Stories||$1,950|