Halloween Open Writing Competition!
Eager to get into the spirit of Halloween?
Enter ECP’s Halloween Open Writing Competition for a chance to be published on our blog AND win great prizes, including passes to Bounce Hong Kong, books and tote bags!
How to enter:
1) Create a Halloween-inspired writing piece of maximum 300 words. It can be in any form: a poem, a short story, a spooky description or even an essay, if you like. Surprise us!
2) Create an illustration to accompany your writing.
3) Scan or take a photo of your illustration and email it with your piece to: email@example.com
4) Make sure to include the student’s name and age, as well as a parent’s email and phone number so we can contact you if you win!
Deadline: 1st NOVEMBER, 2015
Rules and regulations:
- Open to students in Hong Kong ages 4-16
- Submissions must be done independently by students without adult assistance
- Email submissions only
- Submissions will be reviewed by age group and winners will be contacted by phone or email to arrange collection of their prizes
Brought to you by ECP, Writers' Crossing offers resources, inspiration and a community for young writers. Browse this blog for creative writing prompts, exercises, and examples of student writing to spark your imagination, develop your writing skills, and fuel your writing dreams.